Saturday, March 19, 2011

Socks

WARNING, THIS POST CONTAINS TRACES OF EXTREME RANDOMNESS!!!
Hi!
I know I haven't posted in a while and I'm really sorry 'bout that. Anyways I'm going to talk about socks. People think I'm weird because I only like to wear bright, colourful socks. Well they're wrong I'm weird in so many other ways. Back to topic, recently you guys have voted on a poll to say what colour your favourite socks are. The majority of you (9 people, 56 %) said that your favourites are multicoloured. 1 of you or 6% preferred white socks, 2 of you pink, 1 of you red and 3 of you purple. Me, I chose multicoloured, of course. My favourite socks are stripes of various neon colurs (pink, orange, yellow, blue) and has a big, fuzzy purple peace sign. Awesome right?
 What do your favourite socks look like? Comment to tell us.

No comments:

Post a Comment