Saturday, March 3, 2012

Last Train To Awesome town is leaving in 10... 9... 8...

I decided to finally do the ipod shuffle game

I'm going to paste it here but this is just a warning that almost every song is by Taylor Swift. I love her music but I'm not such a fanatic that I only have her on my ipod. only about 20 songs, many of which ended up here.


1. If someone says “Is this ok?” you say?
You’re not Sorry (Taylor Swift)
2. What would best describe your personality?
Don’t stop the pop (DJ earworm)
3. What do you like in a guy?
Breathe (Taylor Swift) (So I guess I like living people, big deal...)
4. How do you feel today?
Speak Now (Taylor Swift)
5. What is your life’s purpose?
Halo (Beyoncé)
6. What is your motto?
Breakaway (Kelly Clarkson)
7. What do your friends think of you?
Skyscraper (Demi Lovato) (Am I really that tall? I always thought I was on the shorter end of average…)
8. What do you think of your parents?
Change (Taylor Swift)
9. What do you think about very often? 
Already gone (Kelly Clarkson)
10. What do you think of your bestfriend?
Mean (Taylor Swift)
11. What do you think of the person you like?
Alone Again (Alyssa Reid) (Remind me again why I downloaded this… Canadian pride? Bleh.)
12. What is your life story?
Enchanted (Taylor Swift)
13. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Loser Like Me (Glee cast) (Ha, I'm a loser, loser later, big deal!)
14. What do you think when you see the person you like?
The Story of Us (Taylor Swift)
15. What do your parents think of you?
In your arms (Kina Grannis) (Does this mean they think I’m made of jelly beans? Please don’t eat me!)
16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Long Live (Taylor Swift) (Cool. Kinda makes sense, love this song.)
17. What will they play at your funeral?
The Way I Loved you (Taylor Swift)
18. What is your. favorite hobby/interest?
Dear John (Taylor Swift) (This kinda makes me sound like a stalker/obsessed, I'm not...)
19. What is your biggest fear?
Someone like you (Adele) (So go away! Now! jk...)
20. What is your biggest secret?
Sparks Fly (Taylor Swift)
21. What song will be the title when you repost this?
Last Train to Awesometown (Parry Gripp) (Hope you don't mind that I added on a bit...)

This was kinda fun, Maybe if I find/make up new questions in the future I'll do a version 2.0.

No comments:

Post a Comment