Saturday, November 26, 2011

Annoyed with Apple

Grrrrrrrrr... I'm starting to get really frustrated. Today I decided I would finally update my iPod touch to IOs5. The software is really cool and impressive the speed of recovery is not. iTunes stared to reload my apps about an hour ago and I only have 10 out of my original 72 (maybe 73?). Anger! Oh, and none of my songs and TV episodes are there either. I understand that my posts are shorter than those of almost every other blogger but who honestly cares? At least I actually post more than once a month (at least most of the time...)You know what's one of the best songs ever? Baby monkey (riding backwards on a pig) by Parry Gripp. Youtube it. I would put the link but youtube currently isn't working on my computer \. Oh, would you look at that? 'What?', you say. 14 apps, that's what! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment