Friday, November 18, 2011

Day to Day Life

I finally won my Friends and my moose-pulled sled race on our way to our town's one room school house. I'm so proud of Jimmy, my family's moose for getting me there on time. We've just recently received a crate of slates of chalk for math and language class, technology never ceases to amaze me! At recess time everyone was taking advantage of the super mild temperature of -15 degrees, I was almost summer was coming up instead of winter. Once my brother and I Got home we began to eavesdrop on our parents. They were considering upgrading from our cozy igloo in Ottawa to a more spacious one in our nations capital, Toronto...







How many people actually believed this sounds like the life of an average Canadian? We have to stop those stereotypes! Ottawa is our capital, not Toronto! We are just as technologically advanced as the USA! Proof? This post was written on an iPod touch 4th gen. We don't have pet moose! In fact, I don't think I've ever seen one before and I've been in Canada my whole life! Oh, and it's not _that_ cold up here...

Please get your facts straight, canadiens matter!

No comments:

Post a Comment