Monday, January 30, 2012

Math time.

It's time for some nerdy talk here. :P



1000-100=900

You know what else equals 900? My amount of pageviews. Yippee!

Thanks you guys so much for providing me with this. Now there's only one more blog-reader gift that will warm my heart:

Comments!

How do you expect me to do a Q+A post with one question. Oh I know, let me answer- it's not possible! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr... I'm almost considering boycotting blogging altogether if I don't get a few more questions.

So comment! on absolutely any post at anytime. Unless you want to deal with an angry redhead. And let me tell you- it's not a pleasant experience.






Peace out,


Orange Girl

3 comments:

  1. It's true, angry redheads are not pleasant to be with.
    No offense, of course...
    Oh, and another question(so you can have two):
    does the glitter unicorns eat depend on the their colour or is it the other way around?
    thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how do you do the sparkles following the mouse?
    there you go a question.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, here's a better space unicorn :)
    not a question,sorry...
    http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://www.deviantart.com/download/46275908/Space_Unicorn_by_Izile.jpg&imgrefurl=http://izile.deviantart.com/art/Space-Unicorn-46275908&usg=__qbu4jMsUnoyc3h1zG41Ho1tKGtI=&h=577&w=500&sz=208&hl=en&start=13&sig2=tSRC0CiTGW6PQnqvEU5PNA&zoom=1&tbnid=M7PjHQVlaAi8wM:&tbnh=134&tbnw=116&ei=Fok9T_fcE4y_0QGp4qHpBw&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dspace%2Bunicorn%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DX%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox%26rlz%3D1I7GGLJ_en%26tbm%3Disch%26prmd%3Divns&itbs=1
    I hope it's clickable

    ReplyDelete