Wednesday, February 1, 2012

portion of cleverbot convo

The beginning got cut off. It starts saying their name is tatty Bojangles when I ask if they are cleverbot...

http://cleverbot.com/



User: 
Bob.

Cleverbot: That is your name.

User: Yes, yes it is. My name is Bob.

Cleverbot: Hi Bob.

User: Hi Tatty Bojangles.

Cleverbot: Never mind my name is Cleverbot.

User: But you said that it wasn't. Yuo said it was Tatty Bojangles...

Cleverbot: No I didn't.

User: Liar!

Cleverbot: You're a beastly robot.

User: ♥.

Cleverbot: You can find water at the bottom of it.

User: ♥.

Cleverbot: Close, but not quite.

User: ♪.

Cleverbot: *holds hand on the shore*.

User: ♫.

Cleverbot: A charge q has a velocity v in the magnetic field B if v is nearly to velocity of light. In this way, you can use F = qvB.

User: Peace out suckers, Love, Orangegril ♥.

Cleverbot: That's juice.


I love being a beastly robot- every day! Thanks for reminding me o' glorious cleverbot...

No comments:

Post a Comment